- Registrato
- 27 Settembre 2019
- Messaggi
- 7
Hi everybody!
Unfortunately I can't install the stable version of 3CX on my Raspberry Pi 3B +, I really tried for days: here the error.
Hoping can solve,
have a nice day, thanks.
Pellegrin A.
Unfortunately I can't install the stable version of 3CX on my Raspberry Pi 3B +, I really tried for days: here the error.
Codice:
pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo apt -t stable install 3cxpbx
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
3cxpbx is already the newest version (16.0.3.671).
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 110 not upgraded.
1 not fully installed or removed.
After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] Yes
2Setting up 3cxpbx (16.0.3.671) ...
psql: could not connect to server: No such file or directory
Is the server running locally and accepting
connections on Unix domain socket "/var/run/postgresql/.s.PGSQL.5432"?
active
dpkg: error processing package 3cxpbx (--configure):
subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 2
Errors were encountered while processing:
3cxpbx
Hoping can solve,
have a nice day, thanks.
Pellegrin A.