Ho dovuto formattare il PC e reinstallare il sistema XP Pro service pack 2, dopo aver effettuato il ripristino dal back up del centralino ricevo questo errore alla risposta del centralino. Al provider VOIP il centralino risulta allineato ma non funziona l'IVR - adesso sto provando ad installare Service pack 3 di XP per vedere se aiuta a risolvere la cosa.
Versione del centralino installata 3CXPhoneSystem 8.0.10100.0
English
I have formatted the PC and resintalled the system XP Pro service pack 2, after restoring the settings of the 3CX from my back up upon answer I hear a voice telling me "Error occured in IVR session". My VOIP provider sees the PBX registered in my VOIP account but the IVR does not work - I am now trying installing service pack 3 of XP to see if it helps.
Version of the PBX installed 3CXPhoneSystem 8.0.10100.0
Best regards Henrik Rugolo
Versione del centralino installata 3CXPhoneSystem 8.0.10100.0
English
I have formatted the PC and resintalled the system XP Pro service pack 2, after restoring the settings of the 3CX from my back up upon answer I hear a voice telling me "Error occured in IVR session". My VOIP provider sees the PBX registered in my VOIP account but the IVR does not work - I am now trying installing service pack 3 of XP to see if it helps.
Version of the PBX installed 3CXPhoneSystem 8.0.10100.0
Best regards Henrik Rugolo